The Viewsafe™ safety assured maintenance aperture for electrical switchgear has been designed to integrate the most important safety and functionality features required when inspecting and maintaining live electrical switchgear.
The Viewsafe™ Base Unit permits the introduction of various Maintenance Slides, all of which increase efficiency, safety and performance through monitoring and maintaining electrical equipment and switchgear.
The patent-pending slide apparatus of the Viewsafe™ Base Unit allows the introduction of varying Maintenance Slides; each of which offers the user an increase in efficiency, asset performance and productivity whilst ensuring a decrease in unplanned asset downtime and unexpected incurred costs.
- Safety Assured Maintenance Aperture System
- Partial Discharge, Infrared, Observational and Emergency CO2 slides available
- IP 65 Certification – TRaC (Testing Regulatory & Compliance)
- 20kA and 50kA Internal Arc Testing
- Lloyds Register Type Approval