Building on the success of the award winning original UltraTEV and now with audio enhancement to make your ‘First-pass health and safety’ test easier and more effective. Using dual sensor technology, the UltraTEV Detector² is the device you cannot afford to be without. Helping you to meet health and safety requirements where ‘You should assess the switchgear and the electrical network to identify any potential risks and problems’.
Specifically designed for use by non-engineering staff, the UltraTEV Detector2 combines the ability to detect and indicate the strength of Transient Earth Voltages (TEV) produced by defective insulation as well as indicate the presence of destructive surface discharges with audible output.
- Ultrasonic sensor detects surface Partial Discharge (PD) activity beyond audible range
- Transient Earth Voltage (TEV) sensor detects internal PD activity
- Both sensors are pre-set to indicate when PD activity is above acceptable thresholds
- Audio output allows effective discrimination between surface PD and noise
- Essential personal safety device
- Identify faults BEFORE they lead to failures
- Test for critical PD activity instantly
- Detect surface AND internal PD activity
- Minimal training requirement
- Low cost, high productivity